Pioneer Community Kindergarten is seeking a part time bookkeeper to be employed on a casual basis. The hours of the position are to be negotiated but will be between 6 and 12 hours per week.
Responsibilities will include:
- Debtor invoice preparation and debtor management
- Payroll, superannuation, IAS and BAS preparation, lodgement and payment
- Bank reconciliation and cashflow management
- Budget planning yearly in conjunction with directors and management committee
- Data entry into and maintenance of MYOB file
- Liaising with parents, staff members and committee members
- Preparation of reports for committee meetings and as required
Skills and experience required:
- High level of experience using MYOB, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
- Bookkeeping/accounts experience including all tasks listed above
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with a range of people
- Display initiative, resourcefulness and good problem solving skills
Please forward your resume and a cover letter detailing your suitability for the role to the Treasurer, Tanya Farmer, at email@example.com. Applications close 30 September 2017.